Married with four adult sons … embarking on a journey to share the decision to be more self-sustaining and responsible for self and family. Come along on this family’s journey and learn with us.
I am obliged to post some necessary legal stuff so this is as good a place as any to post it. I may have to post all of it but it boils down to please be respectful of each other — and I will be respectful of you. No spamming please, no obscenities please — and I will not be selling any information about any of you or collecting it for any reasons so I will not be giving it away either! By the way please understand that my work here is my own – consider it copyrighted. You may re-post with permission — and please give credit where credit is due. I will do the same for any of you. occasionally I will have a guest poster – their work belongs to them under our electronic and intellectual copyrights – respect that please!
This is the necessary legal stuff and disclaimers – remember I reserve the right to not accept your posts – and I will not knowingly allow obscene or otherwise (in my personal opinion) objectionable posts and comments. I also will not tolerate personal attacks (flames) on others.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me‘s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me‘s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me‘s web site are provided “as is”. Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me‘s Internet site, even if Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me or a Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pinch of Prepping, Sip of Sustainability, and Me‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.